Cost-effective dimensioning of geothermal energy plants.
When planning major geothermal plants, considerable expenses are incurred for the required exploration measures right from the beginning. Because of dynamic criteria such as inhomogeneities of the underground or cyclic strains of the plant, the dimensioning of the plant is often not exactly predictable.
delta h – Your strong partner.
We help you plan your geothermal plant in detail, safely and holistically right from the beginning. This allows you to determine the costs as exactly as possible. Our simulation models give you reliable conclusions and predictions for the overall physical system. Apart from the geothermal potential, we also analyse the impact of its later use on the groundwater situation
Overview of our services.
- Calculation of the effect of geothermal energy probes
- Geothermal energy of maximum depth
- Creation of geological models
- Considerations regarding catchment areas
- Design of geothermal locations
- Long-term predictions of the geothermal potential
- Preparation of geothermal expert opinions
- Planning of seepage plants (water from pumping tests)
- Planning and evaluation of pumping tests