Effective safety for man and environment.
Controlling the groundwater is of essential importance in coal mining problems. reason: The resulting mine subsidences decreases the ground level more than the groundwater - This results in water-logged areas.
Dewatering arrangements such as drainage systems or sheet piles help to protect man, agriculture and buildings and are necessary to prevent damages.
delta h – Your strong partner.
We support you in detecting the impact of mine subsidence on the groundwater situation in your area under investigation and we develop solutions for you and analyse the effectiveness of the measured planned. Always with a view to preventing adverse effects of coal mining in terms of water management, ecology and costs - today and in the future.
Overview of our services.
- Compiling environmental compatibility studies
(e.g. in framwork operational plan procedures)
- Prediction of the groundwater situation influenced by ground level subsidence
- Groundwater monitoring (to accompany coal mining)
- Hydraulic engineering planning
- Interaction between surface water and groundwater
- Long-trem effect of a flooding
- Flooding of a coal-mine
- Groundwater quality
- Flood protection
- Creation of digital terrain models